AzureGods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AzureGods Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Welcome to the AzureGods
Welcome to the AzureGods I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:52 pm by AuroraRune

Poll
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Anbu_Wolf
Welcome to the AzureGods I_vote_lcapWelcome to the AzureGods I_voting_barWelcome to the AzureGods I_vote_rcap 
AuroraRune
Welcome to the AzureGods I_vote_lcapWelcome to the AzureGods I_voting_barWelcome to the AzureGods I_vote_rcap 
MintKisses
MistressSyn
Kira
ladyevion
IUnderCoverI
guyin

Welcome to the AzureGods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AuroraRune
Ninja Llama
Ninja Llama
AuroraRune

Welcome to the AzureGods Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the AzureGods   Welcome to the AzureGods I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Welcome to our first fully operational forum. If you havent already please register on the forum under your in game name and the rest of the forum will be open for you.

About AzureGods: AzureGods (lvl 3 faction) is built on a family orientated way where we are helpful to everyone, like to have a laugh, and enjoy teamwork in instances.

We strive to be our best to everyone and be as helpful as possible as we grow into a better faction.

If you are interested in joining or want to find out more info private message either me (AuroraRune) or any of our officers.

Guyin
MintKisses
MistressSyn
Nochita
Back to top Go down
http://azuregods.omgforum.net

Welcome to the AzureGods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AzureGods :: General Information :: AzureGods-
Jump to: